School Shop Safety

Last post 02-18-2017, 7:42 AM by mogli. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  04-20-2016, 11:03 AM 4529

TwoHandSafety is not online. Last active: 05-21-2016, 6:31 PM TwoHandSafety

Not Ranked

Joined on 04-20-2016

Posts 1

• School Shop Safety

Learning woodworking and metal working is a great asset for a student, however it comes with a great responsibility. It is up to a student to use equipment safely, even when not under supervision. This simple fact does not go away as we move away from the education space and into the work force. 

My co-founder and I are engineers who have developed safety equipment for manufacturing. We have created  new products that is tailored for school shops. 

We are just starting out and looking for feedback on our product from those who we think it can benefit the most. If you wouldn't mind please check out our demo video. If you are then interested in a demo unit to try please  contact us at:

sales@twohandsafety.com

Product Demo video:

http://www.twohandsafety.com/demo/ 

•  02-18-2017, 7:42 AM 4574 in reply to 4529

mogli is not online. Last active: 04-29-2017, 4:50 AM mogli

Top 150 Contributor

Joined on 02-18-2017

Posts 8

• Re: School Shop Safety

Hi,

I was gone through your demo video and like to share my view on it.

Really it is appreciable step to help out students to use wood & metal work safely. Really these equipment are great, I'm glad for your step, but on one think I;m conscious is that is it affordable to schools, collages, workshop? Why schools & collages will opt these safety equipment if it is costly?

Use of this site constitutes your agreement to the terms and condition specified in the Safety.BLR.com Forum Agreement